Wednesday, July 2, 2008

THings I will/ will not blog about

We all need limits; gotta have our boundaries. This blog is about mine, today.  They may change in the future.  But don't worry, I'll let you know.
1. I will not blog about my sex life. I have four children... 'nuff said.
2. I might blog about YOUR sex life. Depends...
3. I will not blog about politics; that's your business, and quite frankly, I don't care or wanna hear about it.
4. I will not pass on meaningless, hurtful, unfounded gossip - that's what the phone is for.
5. I will tell the truth, except about my age and weight.
6. I will change names of characters to protect their identity, but not their innocence because if I blog about 'em chances are, they aren't that innocent.
7. I will use this space to express my ideas, morals, feelings, ethics, and relay funny/ interesting happenings in my life - just because you read it doesn't mean you have to agree... but it would probably help!
8. I will welcome your comments and take every opportunity to make fun of you if you don't agree with me - this IS my space!

No comments: