Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SO MUCH TO SAY

Well, It has been days,... and I have thought of one more thing to share (most comments come to me via phone - but feel free to leave something wonderfully clever on my comments section): the Nanny will be gone for about a week. 

We are at Crisis Level Defcon 5.

(You: What the heck does that mean?)

It means that we are going to have to rely on the Hub to ... (gasp!) ... (I don't think I can say, let alone, type it) ... (OK, I admit I just like the  ...'s) ... 

TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Stunned into Silence?) With our luck, our garbage should be visible from space, right here in the kitchen, attracting all sorts of vermin, carrying all sorts of n-a-s-t-y diseases, until the Nanny returns!!!

It may be time for an intervention ... (yep, again with the ...'s)!  Keep me in your prayers.

1 comment:

Jen said...

welcome to the real world. not everyone has a nanny/housekeeper to do the dirty work. Just did in and have some po folk fun!