Wednesday, August 13, 2008

On the Subject of Theme Songs

I have to admit, if I were an early explorer, I'd have much rather enjoyed hacking through the jungles and facing hostile folkage if I'd have had a stellar Hollywood sound track like we see on the big screen.  Take The Last of the Mohicans - much better to dive off a cliff to fabulous music than to  your own sickly screams - agreed?  Ones' daily trek to the store or school could feature chase scene music, or your nightly fridge raid boast some scary theme, just for fun!  And how about a laugh track?  How nice would that be! Everyone would get your jokes b/c the laugh track would cue 'em - this could really work for me!!  And what about a little Raiders of the Lost Ark for a great sporting event, such as #2's soccer games.  This could be a real hit!!!

I'm thinking the Chariots of Fire for the daily race out of the door for school, and a little Top Gun for Walmart ventures; oh, the possibilities are endless!!!  I think we could develop and market for the low, low price of $19.95 plus shipping and handling.  i am SOOOOO on this!  Only PLEASE, no Hannah Montana - I am so over her!

No comments: