Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No comment?

What? Cat got your tongue? Speechless? HA! I know you gals, and you ain't speechless, that's for sure!  So, tonight, I decided to check the site, and see what type of snarky replies and witty comments you have for me, and what was I greeted with?  Cyber-silence.  It sounds like this:"           ", only a lot longer, and quieter (lonely, I'm so lonely....).  Seriously.  I provide a forum for all your fodder, and what do I get in thanks?  "         ". What do you have to say for yourselves?  Nothing?  I thought so!  All these opinions and ideas, rotting inside the prisons of your mind - OK, that was a little dramatic, but it could be true!  So, start talkin', dang it!  Be funny! Be brilliant! Be YOU! (Now, don't you feel inspired?)  Start typing. I'll be checking tomorrow.  This assignment is due by the end of the week.  Hop to it.  And I'll KNOW if you slack off and procrastinate, Missy!!!

NOW!!!

No comments: