Friday, February 20, 2009

New Meaning to Dog-faced

We went out of town last night for a fun grown-up evening in Little Rock, to hear a great comedian; we drove home as the Hub had to work today. I went to bed today at 2 am. Consequently, my face looks like one of the kids' stuffed toys after Fat Annie the Very Bad Dog chews its face off. With make-up. And I feel like that too. Pretty!

We left the kiddies with Grandma, and I see evidence of their mischief... ice cream wrapper by the computer, McDonald's bag in the trash, dirty clothes scattered all over the house,.... Sad think is I am too tired to really care.

I can see myself starting to chew them out, yawning mid-gripe, and just deciding 'what the heck, I'm too tired'. So, I'm going to save myself the trouble and just pile all their garbage on top of their beds! I had two wonderful girls helping G-ma, and they tidied up SOOOOO beautifully, but the Masses are wiley....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz                oh! Sorry Dozed off.........

No comments: