Monday, February 23, 2009

About Face

So, Sister Scout pulled a fast one on me, and managed to 'open a facebook account' for me... which the Hub then assumed, and began receiving emails saying: these people that you NEVER talk to EvER in a million trillion years all want to be your friend now, because they have nothing else to do tonight. It didn't take long to figure out that he'd taken the liberty of setting up a profile for himself... not US, but himself. Nice.

Now, one cannot set up more than one facebook account per email address.

I DID NOT WANT TO DO THIS FACEBOOK THING TO BEGIN WITH!

But due to the extreme circumstances I found myself in (backed into a corner, sweating bullets, running for my life), I had no other option than to open my own email account (granolamamakatie@yahoo.com), and then take the drastic and much dreaded step of opening my own facebook account... 

plus I one-upped him.

I AM MOBILE WITH MY FACEBOOK! YESSIRREEE!!!! I AM LIVE AND OUT LOUD!!!!!!

I'm not proud... aw, shucks... I sure as heck am! We're talking about one technologically challenged chickie, here! Yeah! I am proud!

And annoyed, that now I.Have.One. More. Thing. To. Do. Every. Day.

THANKS A HECK OF A LOT, SISTER SCOUT! JUST REMEMBER.... REVENGE IS MINE!!!! (wipe that stupid, smug look off your face - I mean it - NOT funny)

No comments: