Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am soooo in touch

I am more electronically in touch with my computer than with most of my high school and college boyfriends! We are really close, like INTIMATE!!! I would feel violated, except I seem to be a willing/unwilling at times participant... but participant is the operative word!! I think the computer and its interweb capacities have seduced me... this is soooo wrong! I know I shouldn't, but I can't help myself! I am driven by my desire to out-do the Hub, and so far I have, but at what cost? TONIGHT'S DINNER, that's what!!!! Can you say 'crispy'? Not great in relation to pizza.

I know I should get out now before it goes too far and I do something I will really regret, but I don't know if I can stop? If bloggin' is so wrong, I don't wanna be right....

No comments: