Monday, January 12, 2009

The Week Ahead

The week ahead may cause me to lose my mind! As we type, I am being whined at and clung to by the Barnacle Baby, barked at by Mr. Pee-Body/ Satan Incarnate, and harassed by the boys for chocolate milk.

So, I have made an executive decision:  I am changing my name!

That's right!  No longer will I be known as "Mom, Mommy, Momma, Mama", or any of the other synonyms. Nope.  I will be addressed with the utmost respect I deserve...

I shall be called: YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS

No, not your royal hiney, YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS.

Just thinking about it makes me smile!!!  Brings a song of joy into my heart.  Makes the endless barking bearable... somewhat... for the next few seconds anyway.  Yes, this is my new title, and one I have earned if you ask me, which you can and I will tell you I have, earned it that is.

I have finally found my calling... oh, wait... that's the phone... sorry...

1 comment:

Jen said...

what ever gets you through the next few days your royal highness! Let me know how the throne feels.cold or hot?