Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day of the Dead...

Hammie. That's right. Another bit the hammie dust. Dear shy went to be with her maker, up in the great habitrail in the sky sometime before dawn; well, she was alive yesterday anyway. She will be missed.  Donations can be made in her memory in the form of a gift card from Sonic to her owner: me.

Oh, do I sense a travelin' in my future?  Me thinks me does!  It seems the Hub is planning a fishing trip, and by this I mean wilderness experience with other manly folk, but I do believe he's opting for a cabin this time rather than a canoe... but underwear burning will commence regardless!  THEN, he mentioned that there might be another "Gay Cruise" reunion - I am unable to tell this story any further lest he cut of my 'cremes' funding - and that would be in August.

AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, NOW DON'T WE GUYS AND DOLLS...


MAMA GETS A TRIPPIE OR TWO - YEE HAW!!!!!!

OH, how I long to see Paris in the spring! Not this spring, but the next - when I am in my new house and need to furnish it with delicate, hand picked antiques from the real French flea market.  To stroll the L'Orangerie... heaven!  Versailles again? Why not!  Musee D'Orsay?  Why, of course!!!  C'est la vive!!!!! 

Oh, how a girl can truly dream... and dreams DO come true....

3 comments:

Jill said...

I was jealous of your trip to the amish farm well now.... i frankly just hate you skinny brat.

Jen said...

Well Yipee! we going to Paris. I just love your man that he takes these manly trips so we can go guilt free. THanks Matt!

Katie said...

uhm, I think it is the 'chunky' Amish farm, and in case you've forgotten I'm the brat who received the 'you are too fat CHristmas card', remember? BUt, who cares when you can plan a trip to Paris!!!! yeah me!!!!