Thursday, December 11, 2008

Loggiarrhea

I obviously have no idea how to spell this REAL condition that I had referred to prior 'til now as 'diarrhea of the mouth': a condition of not being able to stop talking, often to the point of revealing private, or ANY, information about other people entrusted to the speaker.  My FIL informed me that this is a TRUE and REAL diagnosis, and my daughter and sons (#4 isn't saying much, but she does make noise...) have it. In fact, once I learn how to correctly spell it, I'm going to start a support group!

I'm thinking about the Loggiarrhea Silence Center.  What do ya think? Frankly, I'm up for those zero noise earphones after a roadtrip with FOUR children.  

And, I've developed the necessary 'White Trash-ism': it shall be called 'The Loj-ah-ree"!  

My work here is done!!!!  And now, for a moment of silence...



No comments: