Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Despite all the 'clever things' The Hub has suggested to initialize my first blogg with, I shall go with "I'm a virgin blogger .... no more!!!"  I couldn't stand the idea that Tigo had her own place to float and sink ideas, and here I was still on email!!!! And hers is so philosophical, while mine will be much more train of thought - she is obviously a deeper and more meaningful person than I am!!!!  And you Sister Scout will no longer receive pesky emails; now I will quiz you about my blog! Evolution baby, evolution!!!!  And, I now feel like I am catching up to my peers, and my computer savvy kids - evolution, again!!!  Please keep checking, ladies, as I will be learning how to update my 'look'! oh, and Deb and Kac, I just mentioned ya so you won't feel left out!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am moved to tears that you have jumped into blog'n.....now we have to help you get jazzed up on it.....I am ready for my quiz Mrs. Wilson!! :)

Katie said...

So, how do you intend to get here fast enough to teach me how to put pics on this thing?