Monday, March 2, 2009

TRUE CONFESSIONS

IT'S TIME FOR CONFESSION (in college, this involved alcohol and Mexican food; tonight, its just me and a weak Diet Coke/ aka DC ):

1. I am enjoying facebook. There, I said it. You happy, Sister Scout?? Yeah, I bet you are. Still secretly hate you for it, but loving it none the less. Grrrrr.....

2. Trips down memory lane can lead to fits of laughter, and fits of depression!!!  Seriously, I howled laughing at my old high school and college function pics - oh, the hair and clothes - still wiping the tears from my eyes!  Oh, perhaps those are tears of anguish and despair, as I found bathing suit pics, and realized the decent abs I had then were soooo wasted on my insecure, self-conscious youth. Drat!!!! Oh, woe is me!!! (cookie, anyone?) If I had that body, I'd dress like a hoochie mama every stinkin' day just to show it off!  Really, I'd wear a bathing suit to the grocery store WITHOUT THE COVER-UP!

3. The above confessions have led me to need another DC, which means I must sneak out of the house and head to Sonic (I am not stupid enough to keep the joint stocked - I'd be mainlining in no time - HA!) And this leads to confession #4...

4. All this time that I kept telling the Hub I was gonna quit, well,... I was lying!!!! I have no intention of quitting! EVER!! NOT IN THIS LIFETIME!!!! MUH-WAH-HAAHAAHAA!!!!
(don't forget to wring your hands with the maniacally evil laugh, it really helps with the whole effect)

Hmmmm, they've all gone downstairs... now's my chance....


2 comments:

Jen said...

oh yes i am very happy! I knew it was only a matter of time.Told you so!

Brandi said...

OMG! I am laughing so hard at you right now!
I hear you on the whole DC thing!